Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and gals I know this is a little off track but i need some info on tires.
I've got a 2004 hyundai sonata and i need some new tires. Has anyone ever heard of the Kumho brand and whats your opinion of them. It's my daily driver and mostly used in town. I've read the responses on discount tire website and it looks promising, it just seems like most people that left a response are in the warmer climates. I live in Indiana.
so any opinions would be greatly appreciated. I know I wouldn't put them on my FSB!!!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I read about some on tirerack.com that I thought about getting for my honda. Seen lots of good reviews of them but mainly that they are good/decent in dry weather and ok or so in wet weather/light snow.

Oh, and learn to use the anything else section. This has absolutely nothing to do with Bronco's let alone 80-96 Broncos.

·
Registered
600 Posts
go wtih fuzion zr1's. most places carry them. They are about 100 bucks a tire. They are a z rated tired and high performance. I know your car doesnt scream high performance. But you will be glad you had them when you had that puddle in the road and you barely hydro plane.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
well i wasnt tring to offend the guy lol.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm loving the Ecsta SPT on my car ('95 Probe GT). Very good performance and not a lot of $$$.

·
Registered
111 Posts
good tires

1 - 9 of 9 Posts