Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this has recently graced the pages of peterson's 4wheel and offroad. thought i'd share it with some people that might not read that rag. this is at my house during my grandparents 50th wedding anniversy party last year.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no no! grandma was not in the truck. just a couple of cousins........and thanks, gotta love the old broncos

·
Registered
533 Posts
put a dixi horn, pant it orange, rebal flag, 01 on the side, and it's the general lee. man i wish i could beat mine that way.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the landing was like glass. i couldn't believe it. this was the first time i jumped it. i did it 3 other times in silver lake with one huge azz jump (no idea on the height because it was unintentional, and that landing was a little harder (thats what she said)). it's come out unscathed every time. just goes to show how friggen tough these things are! jeep my azz, bronco anyday.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no picture of the landing. but i can tell ya it was really smooth. those are 35's, with a 16in. rim. i hate the black rims. i want chrome or polished aluminum

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think they look good^ polished alum would look nice too tho.

on a side note, I was just telling my fiance "check it out, this 78-79 bronco is jumping!" she didnt really care...But I thought it was badass.
-Justin

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
theres a video on you tube and one here with a red bronco that looks just like this one jumping a dirt pile, are you the guy?

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts
the landing was like glass. i couldn't believe it. this was the first time i jumped it. i did it 3 other times in silver lake with one huge azz jump (no idea on the height because it was unintentional, and that landing was a little harder (thats what she said)). it's come out unscathed every time. just goes to show how friggen tough these things are! jeep my azz, bronco anyday.
NICE pic..............!!!

When mine original 78 was stock on 32's, I used to jump this mound (maybe 8-10 feet high) at between 40-50 MPH. It was at this old quarry right near work. Told some guys at work and none of them believed me. So I invited them out one day at lunch. 4 guys in shirts and ties cruising out to a quarry in this beat to crap old rusted out bronco. 2 of them got out when they realized I was lining up right in front of that mound and was really going to do it. Wish I had even one video of all those jumps. Ended up slightly bending the front housing after about 50 jumps with only stock lift.

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts
i hate the black rims.
Me too, unless you have white cheap wagons, then they need to be painted black (unless your doing a full on resto job, then they are OK).

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
i'll take those black rims if you dont' want them, lol. i did see that in the mag, was wondering if it was someone on here. awsome bronco, maybe i'll see you up at silver lake sometime this summer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts