Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
You people out west suck...all we have is mud...mud is fun but its still just...mud.

Lookin nice:thumbup

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
That looks great

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
looks good Dustin and mud rules by the way.

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
i'd rather a nice wooded jeep trail than mud or rocks
i really want to try sand, i hear that the a/t will rule in beach sand

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I get excited everytime I see a mud hole and I get a chubby every time I start wheeling in it.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
I get excited everytime I see a mud hole and I get a chubby every time I start wheeling in it.
:stupid

MUD RULES :toothless :goodfinge

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Anyone can drive through a mudpuddle Rocks are much more fun.
Thats not completely true, it is true that the rig does alot of the work but it still takes some skill and experience. I pride myself on being able to take my Bronco with little 36 inch TSL's places where rigs with 40 inch plus tires have troubles going.

Rocks definitely require skill and patience and when it comes to rocks I have neither. I am learning but it will be hard until i move out of this swampy hell we call Florida. Hopefully next fall i will be hitting Tellico and Uwharrie on a regular basis.

With that being said, i prefer a mixture of wheeling. Mud, Rocks, Trail riding, Muddy Rocks. Playing in the mud gets old especially cleaning it up.

·
Registered
69 Posts
personally i enjoy the nice trip down bum road, haulin ass with the top off.. lettin the ol' bocephus blare on the stereo... give me dirt and big dips in the mud anyday

·
Premium Member
3,196 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,196 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
I agreee with the mudders, I like the fact of openin the truck and boggin through a huge mudd pit.. I dont have a problem with rocks tho, I have never done it but it looks very time consuming. And I do love trail riding.. its great.. exp when there is some sections that are muddy!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts