1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Only the Bronco
973 Posts
Great.... another GM truck product...... :uke:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
At least GM is trying. If I had to buy a new SUV it sure couldnt be a ford, they gave up making them in 1996

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Max said:
"NIKE - Inspired BFGoodrich Tires"....isn't that fantastic... :uhoh3

hahaha, looks like a real hardcore design crew huh .. HAHAHAHAHA

more hummer alumalloy poser crap :iissH3

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
Totally g-a-y, those three designers must have been hitting the switch around the designing board.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
dblue351 said:
I think it looks badass, just wish they would build them stronger. My neighbors VW bug is probibly stronger that that.

Damnit. I think it looks kick ass. But, Looks are decieving. Sooo, Buy it and keep it on the street, Its a bitching ride. Otherwise, Keep the bronk for the trails. I hate the H2's all together, But that isnt bad looking in the least.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
The H3 won't look like that. It will look closer to the Canyon or Colorado PU. I worked on part of the weld gun program for the H2 and H3. Interested to see what it will look like when its done.
I heard the regular Cherokee is coming back.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
that is a 350-hp, 350-lb-ft turbocharged variable-valve version of the Colorado/Canyon 3.5 liter inline five.

you can diss the H3, but that is one sweet engine. it's got as much horsies and torque as my freakin 'vette. :shocked

by the way, it also has a fabric rollback roof and a power rear window for that "open air driving experience." the front of the truck bed is accessible via side access doors. i wonder if that makes it to the production version...

the tires were developed by GM, BFGoodrich and...NIKE???!!

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
While I've never been a big fan of the H2's, I think the design for SUT they've got coming out in 04 really improves the look - makes it a little more beefier looking and closer to the original's. My preference is this model, though I'd take an original over any of 'em. Of course, if I was gonna spend that kind of money on an "off road" vehicle, I'd buy a *ahem* Jeep *ahem* or Bronco and toss all that money into hardcore trail mods and crown myself a trailer queen.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
MattBFromlacey said:

OMG thats an Engine??

:wtf
Aww man ya beat me to it.. What the heck is that? It kinda reminds me of this. What the hell where they thinking!!!!!

Just another POS Hummer. I will still only buy original.

·
0 Posts
At least GM is trying. If I had to buy a new SUV it sure couldnt be a ford, they gave up making them in 1996
Your Fawking high. Or that was the most sarcastic thing i have ever read, EVAR! GM is trying? Trying to what kill the hummer name? OPEN EYES, google around.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i would buy it, swap im some mog axles and 39s, and wheel the piss out of it, then when it breaks show up on GMs doorstep and show them what they need to improve. it looks ok to me, but there are some things GM needs to change to have a more sucessful vehicle. what ever happened to either solid axles up front, or hummers built to the hilt IFS with portal hubs? some things i just dont understand

wes

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts

:lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup At first glance I thought that was the center console......:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

I think it's pretty cool but still built like crap and probably and the front TRE's will probably break causing the front wheels to / \ after going over a curb.

And I agree with Wes......what ever happened to the solid front axles. Just a thought here.........the only actual 4x4 SA is probably the Jeeps... correct??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts