Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Matt & I found the forum via Google and signed up looking for info and to share with others!

My Dad and I purchased a 1978 bronco on New years eve 07, all AZ truck with no rust, 351M, C6 completely stock and unmoltested! :beer
It's a ugly turd brown for now, but within the next few months that will be changing to either a full white or black, or possibly the two tone blue/white. Currently to date the only mod's we have done is the full fluid change and tune up and new brakes all around & peeled the 1970's purple tint job. We are doing a 4" lift and 35" tires and new tastefull wheels in the next few months. No rush.. its a father /son project! Thanks everyone!

Pic below

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v618/cornfedwhitey/?action=view&current=Picture025.jpg

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Welcome to FSB. You picked a great Bronco for a father/son project. FYI that Bronco has been repainted once before. That two tone paint option was not available from the factory.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to FSB. You picked a great Bronco for a father/son project. FYI that Bronco has been repainted once before. That two tone paint option was not available from the factory.
Yes sir you are 100% correct. I looked in the back of my Broncograveyard catalog and it does not come up as a factory color ( after the first time I viewed it in person) then I asked the owner about it and it was a solid rootbeer brown from the factory and he had a cheap paint job done in the mid 90's and after a few summers in AZ you now see the aftermath. We don't have rust, but our sunshine will kill some paintjobs! lol

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
:thumbup Welcome to the land of FSB. :beer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts