Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
looks like too much fun :thumbup

oh yeah that confederate flag sticker adds some flare even though you guys dont live in the south :toothless

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marauder said:
looks like too much fun :thumbup

oh yeah that confederate flag sticker adds some flare even though you guys dont live in the south :toothless

ahhh...good observation duffus...if you had been around for awhile you will know that I was born and raised in Tennessee...the only reason I am up here is because Uncle Sam made me...:brownbag as far as Pony Boy...he and his friends are bona-fied rednecks and appreciate the southern lifestyle...can't blame a man for that...

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
oh my bad :duh :twak :boxing

but then again i havent been around for a while so maybe i have a right to be stupid

YES FINALY THE ONE TIME I CAN BE STUPID FOR A REASON! whohhoooooo :toothless

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How to four wheel in Puyallup...go find Pony Boy....go to local mud hole...watch Pony Boy park his rig on the side...go through mud hole....watch Pony Boy drive through your ruts like butta and drag your stuck ass out....watch Pony Boy wait for his next victim....watch PonyBoys friend in the pink Jeep do well in the mud, but sucky trying to pull out a Ford....wait patiently while everybody else breaks your tow straps until Pony Boy pulls down and saves the day...go home plattering mud on the ricers trying to follow too closely...

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Looks like a good time by all. I hate mud as well....To much of a bi#$% to clean up later. IM lazy like that.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You guys say you hate mud....but someday you will be in a place with moon dust and no mud whatsoever...it sucks! I loves the mud....where we were was extremely rutted...with a little more moisture it would really be an excellent place to do some boggin'

1 - 20 of 20 Posts