Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Miss the news? They've hacked the crap out of us lately...healthcare, government databases etc.
More like the news cares to report it since reporting government incompetence is currently in style...

At my work I go to the daily "what sorts of crap hit the fan in the last 24hr" meetings. With the frequency at which we see addresses associated with Chinese higher education institutions I have a strong suspicion we were seeing the actions of a school club or class project. Mention "China" to anyone in the cyber security industry and you'll get a sigh and some eye rolling. There's plenty of community college cyber security teams that would jump at the chance to run them through but here in the first world we have this thing call "self control" and it's a good thing because basically everyone in the cyber world lives in a glass house and allowing that sort of stuff would escalate very quickly.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Still looking for engine block question
I assume this is in reference to the rails cast into the front and back of the block where the intake manifold sits. These are called china rails as they resemble the great wall of china in the way they curve.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Been around pushrod V8 engines my whole life, and in those 43 years I have never heard the term "china rails".

Must be a Texas thing.... :wacko :toothless

1 - 11 of 11 Posts