Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
I don't care.

;)

I think this belongs in "Anything Else" though really.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its got enough technical info I think it is mostly appropriate.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I swapped a carbureted 1976 351W and Np435 into my 88 bronco and LOOOOVED It. I too prefer carburetion over fuel injection, I like the simplicity of it, and I can tune my 750 Double pump to run like a raped ape.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAo I think it would be better if each person who posted in the thread had a person in the vid.
agreed, unfortunately the way the vid is made there can only be two people in it tho.

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
I swapped a carbureted 1976 351W and Np435 into my 88 bronco and LOOOOVED It. I too prefer carburetion over fuel injection, I like the simplicity of it, and I can tune my 750 Double pump to run like a raped ape.
again another person thinking a carb it better than efi. :twak

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
Its wrong to like something that is not as popular ! CONFORM !!! SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE, PEEEEEOPLE !!!!!

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,659 Posts
again another person thinking a carb it better than efi. :twak

Hey Jopes, I doubt that I'm the only one here who thought it ironic that CARB is the acronym that Sacramento chose for their California Air Resources Board?..........:toothless

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Question; So for the local forum EFI pro-crowds, that think the EFI systems are so superior and great, way so many EFI related question per week or month in this forum? For every carb "problems" questions, you have maybe 15to20 EFI issues ( TPS, IAC, FuelRelay ECU,MAF,etc......)

btw " I don't Care "

:whiteflag

·
Registered
560 Posts
hahahah. thats frigen wicked. "i dont give a ****ing shit".. or soemthin like that was funny as hell

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Question; So for the local forum EFI pro-crowds, that think the EFI systems are so superior and great, way so many EFI related question per week or month in this forum? For every carb "problems" questions, you have maybe 15to20 EFI issues ( TPS, IAC, FuelRelay ECU,MAF,etc......)

btw " I don't Care "

:whiteflag
Because NOOBS cannot use the search feature

1 - 20 of 45 Posts