Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HMMM...Maybe a higher power was trying to tell me something....More pix & the story of the Death of this Bronco tonight...

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
huh? am i missing something?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That's pretty cool

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The pic was taken about 15 years ago by a throw away cam...All the other pix are good...Just thought that one was cool....

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok folks here it goes...I just found these pix & totaly forgot about them...Not the greatest story,but it suckd..

So about 15 years ago we had a bad storm here(Wisconsin)...I went to my garage to make sure no trees fell on my 84 Bronco2 with the custom paint job...Well when I got there this is what I saw..

Theres 3 trucks in that pic....The 78 F-250 that you see,a 75 F-250 Highboy,& the 1st Bronco I ever ownd a 71...Well the Bronco didnt fair to well...A tree fell across it & pretty much flattened it...I ended up selling it to a club member for the axels & I kept the hood for the race truck....

Right after that I sold the Highboy & moved the F-250 with me till I strippd it down 2 years ago for the D-60s...

The 1st pic I posted was the last pic from the roll of film & I thought it was fitting for the death of a Bronco

I wont post all 24 pix but here you go...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v137/MUDDOG4X4/Death of Bronco/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts