Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to make a suggestion and am asking for input from other Broncospeed followers.

I suggest that we allow relevant Bronco speed/performance parts for sale posts in this forum. The red Nazi is extremely vigilant in removing any parts for sale / wanted posts from the forum and to me it is annoying. I do not read the other classified section often because I am not interested in another parted out Bronco. I am interested in aftermarket performance parts that really only pertain to members of this forum. For example I am referring to the National race leaf springs that I posted a while back or yogi's post looking for extended shackles, these are not items that the general FSB crowd is looking for and belong in our forum. Do any of you feel the same way?

· Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
First, let me apologize personally to Redwagon for using the term that I won't repeat. My friends use that term when referring to strict enforcement and it was not meant in any way to be a personal attack.

I am surprised at the response to my query, both from the mods and from the broncospeed users.

Obviously, many of the active users of the broncospeed section are in agreement with me. I do not follow most of the other sections closely and I rarely go to the classified section because as-is it offers little that I might be interested in thus making that section less useful than it otherwise could be.

I don't really understand why it would be better to list something on RDC classifieds then post a link when I just want to tell a fellow broncospeed reader that I have a set of springs like he is looking for.

With regards to the statement about the other sections (IE '78-79 group, SAS etc.) complaining about special treatment, do these other folks even read any of the posts on broncospeed? Probably not any more often that I read posts in those sections.

I see the same names all the time in our section and feel that I am addressing that group when I post in the broncospeed section rather than to the larger group of Full Size Bronco enthusiasts at large.

But this is not my site, I'm glad that it is here and I will play by the rules most of the time even if I don't completely agree with them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.