Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Original FSB.COM Owner
10,247 Posts
Broncospeed is gaining interest and growing at a steady pace. This forum would not exist if "Nazi" was used at the suggestion stage. Let's be wise about how we approach change requests. I'm certain there is a solution that fits the 80/20 rule.
and i dont mind entertaining a change of rules at all, but bashing someone, that is only doing what I have asked of them as a moderator, will not encourage me to take it serious, i'm not pointing fingers or naming names, this is true of any instance in any forum, involving any moderator

I will say that a seperate forsale forum will not be added at this point or in the near future but i'm open to other suggestions

· Original FSB.COM Owner
10,247 Posts
Seems like the same could be said for lots of "niche" bronco parts. A good example would be SAS parts. Or 78/79 parts since they aren't interchangeable owners could argue that they don't want to sift through the huge amounts of 80+ bronco parts to find the 78/79 parts. You could also break the for sale section into subsections for states/regions so if you were only willing to sell/buy locally people could look in their own state/region and if somebody was willing to ship they could post in the "main" section.

Point being? There are lots of ways you could "improve" things but as mentioned, who the heck has the time to moderate it when an ad is probably going to be up for such a short amount of time. Why not just put "broncospeed" in your thread, then you guys can just do an advanced search for "broncospeed" in the for sale section and you'd get the results you want. No mod involvement required.
good points, it also touches on the fact that if we start a seperate speed forum then we will be asked for a seperate sas forum, them another, then another, then there are 14 for sale forums with at least half of the parts being able to be posted in another forum and people missing out on the opportunity to see it

the for sale forum is already broke down to states so that at least those looking for something can narrow it down to local or easily shippable at a lower cost

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.