Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about the hose with the white indications. Can you guys tell me where exactly this hose hooks up to? One day I never noticed it and the next day it was in the spot I was working on so I'm not sure if I pulled it out, it poped out or if I should learn to pay attention.

I'm guessing this hose is causing my truck to shut down after a bit, since it's never happened until now.

Now the red.. I'm just curious about that.

Thanks for the help.

·
press ALT+F4
4,279 Posts
Stick a golf tee in it and see if it helps. I don't know by that picture what it's supposed to do, but the only vacuum line I can think of that goes through the firewall is for the heater/ac controls.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey Swamp I'll take a look when I get home this afternoon and see what these are. Hopefully you'll get an answer before that because it'll be a little bit until I can get to it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sorry Swamp I got home after it got dark and wasn't able to really tell anything with my light. I'll have to look tomorrow. Real sorry about that.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The infamous golf tee fix.lol
I keep a bag in the dash, they can really come in handy when you drive older rides. My old carb use to look like it had dreads with white tips before I replaced all my hoses and tubing. :chili:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts