Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
I do electrical and wiring on boats/yachts. A good amount of the wiring is a/v. Im still learning, and by know means am an expert...But, I have an awesome boss to teach me, and stacks of books im reading....

Just alot of mindless thoughts and jumpers...

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Andy351 said:
i pluuged in my parents DVD system, does that count?

:boxing :boxing :boxing

Just imagine what your parents are watching now that you are out of the house and they have some alone time....

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Drilim said:
:boxing :boxing :boxing

Just imagine what your parents are watching now that you are out of the house and they have some alone time....
"Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts. Margret Thatcher on a cold day, Margret Thatcher on a cold day."
Austin Powers

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Damn Scott....

What and or how are they set up for? Is that all your work? Looks very nice. the middle pic looks like a meeting room or board room type deal..Very very clean set-up.

How long you been doing this type of stuff?

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i was technical theater director for my school last year, does that count? we had fun with intelligent lighting, new lapel mics, and all kinds of other lighting, sound, and miscelaneous stuff. my favorite part of the musical we did was the revolving stage that had a center circular section that revolved, it was a lot of fun, and a great learning experience.

wes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts