Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A virgin Bronco that is..

Hey all, I introduced myself in the Northeastern forums last night.
I just picked up a 1996 XLT 351, with 2,200 orig miles! I don't know if I can mod it. I dont know if I can take it off road, let alone, on a wet road. But after all it IS a Bronco. (My 8th such truck!!)

I just figured I'd show a few pics of the truck and welcome opinions regarding its future. MOD IT? MUDD IT? Right now I don't know..

·
Registered
415 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

i have never seeeen such a clean bronco. that was some find. lol my 94 looks harrrible compared to that shiny thing. lol you could make that thing a show truck. don't know what to do with it... mine has 178,000 miles on it so show nice hasn't existed in oh........177,800 miles ;) good luck with it

Beau

where did you find that thing unused and garaged?

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Geez. That is one C L E A N Bronco.
Congrats on the purchase.
I'd keep it stock. Shit, I'd place in a bubble with it's own atmosphere generator.:wacko

Seriously though, nice bronco is an understatement.

-Rudi-

·
Registered
204 Posts
honestly, if this was me i wouldnt even touch it because i would let it sit for 20-30 years and let it grow in value. That is a vehicle for an auction years down the road that will pay lots of $$$$ for an original truck like that with such LOW mi.

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
thats the 24k dollar bronco on ebay. how much did u get it for?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Sweet truck

·
TTB Hater of course
3,099 Posts
jb77714 said:
thats the 24k dollar bronco on ebay. how much did u get it for?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I think I see a little dirt on the tires. :toothless That is one sweet bk.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
FWIW, there is an '87 Ford F-150 with @ 3,500 miles in the auto gallery at the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas for @ $25k as well.

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
6,995 Posts
And I thought my 84 was cherry with 60k and mint, that thing IS THE CHERRY!

Take it around the block once a month and just let it get more and more value. Thats all I do.

Adrianspeeder

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
That has gotta be the Ebay Bronco that we all watched so closely.

And I thought it went for $34,000 in the end?

And the manual transfer case shifter on the floor surprises me. Don't see many of those after 92.

Either way, congrats on the new ride. While I would baby it as a collector peice, it was your money, and you can do what you want with it. :twotu:

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
hell I would drive it. vehicles are ment to be driven and its such a waste to let it sit. jsut keep the miles down and use it as a cruzer

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
friggin awesome truck man!

I wouldn't mod it or mud it...i probably would only drive it on dry sunday afternoons for no more than an hour. that thing is MINT. Do you have any pics of the engine bay?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks guys for the compliments! Its NOT that white Bronco that sold for $34,800. That one had 65 miles on it!!! I wouldn't pay $35k no mater what.
And that Bronco "sold" but I didn't see feedback from either the buyer or the seller... so i'm not quite sure if it actually did sell..

1 - 20 of 131 Posts