Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still here, all is well....this is the second time I have been on FSB in a couple of months. Nothing like blowing across the desert in blackout drive in a BEOD at 65+ mph hunting down IEDs. Missing the family and the Bronco, can't wait to get back to it. Still changing the topograhy here one shot hole at a time. I hope all you guys are doing well and having fun romping the Broncs. Until I get on here again....take it slow!

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
Stay safe, check in as you get time. Thanks for everything your doing for us.....Fog

·
Registered
13,881 Posts
I was just thinking about ya mike. Glad all is well. Keep your head down and your armor on

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Good to hear from you Mike. Hope you're back home & with the family soon

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Mike,
glad you are safe and well, stay that way bro so we can thank you for all of your service to our country and way of life by taking you out for some beers and some wheeling.
stay safe, keep checking in bro.

jason

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
Stay safe Mike! :rockon

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Hey Mike, would this be a good time to go steal things off your Bronco that I want on mine?

Glad to hear from you, stay safe and I'll look forward to wheelin with you soon.

·
Never ending project
1,084 Posts
Thank you, stay safe, keep it locked and loaded give them hell.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,157 Posts
Glad to hear from ya BMC, been a bit worried actually.
Take it easy over there and don't blow up the wrong shit! :toothless

God bless ya bud!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Keep your head down over there, and thanks for what you're doing! BTW, get some pics of the vehicles you're operating--wheelin'? ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Stay safe man. I'm looking at joining you over there in June.(round three for me). Be careful and come home safe.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts