Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I have been reading for a while now, I cant find this answer so here goes.

Do you absolutley need to have the 6" equivelent of lift on the bronco? Id like to jsut have maybe another 4" of lift tops. IMHO the 6" of lift would make my truck a little to unstable for some of the stuff I go on because I do a lot of off-camber stuff around here.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my big thing is, there are a lot of trails around here that skirt the mountain face that are jsut barley big enough to fit a bronco on. side scraping the entire way. well on these trails its a wall straight up and on the other side a straight down veiw. there are also parts of these trails where its bad enough in my buddys pathfinder that if you are on the side of the lean if you reach your hand out you can touch the ground.

My thing is, I want to go on the trails still, but not go off the side lol.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah I know jer. Pll just wont understand the trails on the wasatch front till they actually run em. you think moab has some picker factor in it? try some of the trails in the wasatch specially above bountiful/farmington/morgan. the skyline trail is a killer.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not if I beat you down first., BTW a 500 gallon tank AC gives real good BJ's lmao.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.