Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of trying one of them. I know it isn't as good as they say, but I am wondering if anyone has tried it before and what did they think. The one I saw the other day says I can get $5 per envelope stuffed. Then it says, and this is the part I find hard to believe, I get 60% commission for any sales that result and what's more, the money for the product comes to me and it is up to me to take my cut and forward the balance to the company. Why actually typing it out makes it sound like an even bigger hoax.

So anyways, does anyone do something like this to earn extra money?

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Ive never dont them before, or even considered it. it just seems like scam to me...maybe im just to pessimistic.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PowerB said:
Ive never dont them before, or even considered it. it just seems like scam to me...maybe im just to pessimistic.
I've always thought it was B.S. as well. I'm cosidering spending the $40 though to start up. My thinking is if I even I make only a few hundred bucks a month for stuffing a few envelopes, it may be worth a try. I don't know. But then I keep thinking, hmmmmmmm, if just 10,000 people thought like that, that wouldn't be a bad income for one guy. So that leads me right back to scam.

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
waltman said:
I am thinking of trying one of them. I know it isn't as good as they say, but I am wondering if anyone has tried it before and what did they think. The one I saw the other day says I can get $5 per envelope stuffed. Then it says, and this is the part I find hard to believe, I get 60% commission for any sales that result and what's more, the money for the product comes to me and it is up to me to take my cut and forward the balance to the company. Why actually typing it out makes it sound like an even bigger hoax.

So anyways, does anyone do something like this to earn extra money?

If it sounds too good to be true? Then it probably is.
I bet they want you to send them x amount of $$ to get started too. If it were true, then everybody and their brother would be doing it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
A friend of mine signed up for one with the promise of making killer cash. He got his envelopes sent them out, never got anything back. I think he did the $40 one.:scratchhe Maybe some work and some don't, try it and let us know.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Sounds like a scam

·
Registered
222 Posts
Waltman- what about prepping and selling that tasty looking crab from last week's pic post? Crabby Walt's Ol' Fashioned Crab....

·
Registered
84 Posts
I notice your from Surrey... I thought your guys "make a lot of money at home" businesses usually involved powerful light bulbs, not envelopes :rockon

Julian

·
Registered
327 Posts
Go with the advice you're being given here. Don't waste your money bc it's nothing more than a scam. You'd be better served flushing that $40 down the toilet or lighting it on fire.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,680 Posts
SMC has Tom Bosley doing there ads. Who can you trust more than Mr. Cunningham?
"Hey Mr. C... how's that scam from home thing working out for ya? Ehhhhhhhh!"

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, that's what I figured. Maybe I'll start my own make a lot of money at home schemes. At $40 per person, if only 10,000 people send me the money out of how many millions of people in north america...I would be doing alright...assuming I didn't go to jail, of course.

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
i saw that in the paper one time and in the next column i saw adopt orhan teens, and i came up with a genious idea. if i adopt 5 teens and they stuff envelopes for 12 hours a day i could be rich in a month.

·
Back in TEXAS
1,967 Posts
IF you can find a FREE one I'd say go ahead and try it. This $40 one I just have a feeling that if you make your $40 back you're ahead of the game.

Just take an ad out in magazines that says "How I make Money, send $10 for instructions" When they send the $10 send them back a piece of paper that says "Take an ad out in magazines saying How I make money, send $10 for instructions":rofl:

·
crank trigger
8,152 Posts
waltman, you are close. the way to go is the other side. YOU need to sucker folks into stuffing envelopes for $40. then you will have some money. you will never get ahead writing checks, ya know? it is a scam.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Just buy old cars local, and sell them on ebay. I make a ton of extra cash moving old cars on ebay, got three ending tonight:thumbup

·
crank trigger
8,152 Posts
STUPID said:
Just buy old cars local, and sell them on ebay. I make a ton of extra cash moving old cars on ebay, got three ending tonight:thumbup
how old of cars? are you doing repairs and then selling?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts