Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around here for along time so i thought is was time to join now that i have a Bronco worth fixing and talking about. Right now i just have the three of them. does that constitute a hurd? I have the 80 that i call brown betty and my wife calls it shity. Straight 6, 4speed and no wheels wells at all and she runs like a drean The 2nd is my 95 sport that i call Barack. I call it that because it was white but someone did a crapy black paint job over it. My wife also calls that one shity. It's in a state of disrepair right now. It was a 351 auto truck but no I'm working on a 460 swap. The body is in so so shape seeing it's a Michigan truck. 3rd truck is my 96 xl. I call this one black betty. My wife calls it "the one better then the other 2". This ones my dream Bronco. Black 96 ,MAF 302, 5-speed xl with no frills. It does have air, Thats cool. I life in Michigan so it's hard to find a rusty free Bronco. I got this one for under 2 grand and it's never seen snow or salt. I don't really have an idea's for this one. It's really just to nice to mess with plus when Baracks done I'll have that to kick around in. Well i just wanted to say hey and show off some of my truck. I'll get a pic of Barack soon, It's in stroage right now.

Yes that's duct tape holding the taillight on:thumbup. Did I say it was alittle rusty.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I've seen that brown one on CL before haven't I?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, Yup you sure have, I'm sure you've seen them both on there. When i need money i try to sell the brown one but nobody wants it...I wonder why? I only listed the black one once and that was just putting feeler out there. See if i could double my money but i'm going to keep it. I'd let the brown one go for 500. If not i'll just keep it. It run like a dream. Nothing else works. Just headlight, taillights and it starts. What else could you ask for!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.