Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a '95 EB bronco that had 31's tires, I flipped it into a ditch. The question is that I just purchased a '95 bronco a few weeks ago sitting on 33's. I am wondering if I could put the 31's from the EB bronco on the bronco that I have now, or keep the 33's that's already on the now.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was turning a corner while my foot hit the gas instead of the brakes , and my friend and I rolled into the ditch in the bronco.I paniced trying to get my seatbelt off, and my friend reached over and just unsnapped it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx Jackheart, I'll probab;y see the guy that wants to buy the tires next week some time. I have another question though. When I start my truck some days, it seems that my truck hesitates and then idle at the right rpm.

·
Registered
32 Posts
eating muffins, drinking chocolate milk, and driving with legs

thanx Jackheart, I'll probab;y see the guy that wants to buy the tires next week some time. I have another question though. When I start my truck some days, it seems that my truck hesitates and then idle at the right rpm.
maybe its afraid of the chocolate milk.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was eating a breakfast muffin, and drinking chocalate milk. I was turning at a stop sign, while holding a muffin in one hand and chocolate milk in the other, turning with my legs.

·
Registered
32 Posts

whats afraid of the chocolate milk?
i was referring to the truck

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
muti-tasking while driving is usually not a good idea.....granted im the master of using my legs to steer, its not smart..... good thing ur okay............ but why do u wanna step down with tires???? id rock and roll(no pun intended) those 33s

·
Chrome gets me home
2,902 Posts
yeah just leave the 33s. sell the 31's and make a lil bit of money. maybe buy lots of muffins and choclate milk...?

·
Registered
32 Posts

I flipped it trying to eat and drink chocolate milk early in the morning, while coming home from cactus jack's.
have you thought about taking along a hydro-pack filled with chocolate milk?

Try some Seafoam. Even if it doesnt fix your problem, its fuuunnnnn!!!
ok .. I'll bite.
What is the Seafoam gonna fix?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts