Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:banghead just out of the blue my rear abs light came on and speedo stopped... i searched for answers but couldnt find my situation.... after truck has been turned off and back on light goes out..... sometimes it comes back on right away before even moving the vehicle... and sometimes it wont come on till a few miles down the road... speedo doesnt work at all..... i had a known good vss and changed it out..... same result....i have a 92 with rear only abs i checked wiring to the vss and found no shorts..... last resort before i take it to the electrical shop...... any ideas....... lemme know dont like the idea of 60 bucks an hour...... lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also.... had issue with speedo not working... trans shifted like crap.... this time trans shifts good.... so im not sure where to even start.....
prolly just have to take it in..... I also understand no one has the exact same problem... just hoping someone had a similar issues....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.