Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first fire up my 1990 Bronco the ABS light comes on and stays on untill the truck warms up. While the light is on the radio, and the wipers do not work. Also if I switch the lights to bright the little blue light on the dash will not come on. In case it matters the radio is not stock. Any ideas on what the problem is?

·
Registered
316 Posts
just some f*cked up ford wiring for ya!

there are plenty of little quirks and loose wires under that dash, have fun,

K

·
0 Posts
jackhart said:
i had to replace my abs sensor when that happened to me...not sure about your other electrical gremlins, tho...
its not the sensor, its a whole different problem... like knarf said, theres a short somewhere in the mess of wires in there... go to the tech write up section and look at 81bronk36's post on his dash install, and look towards the end with the pic with all the wires - thats what you got to work with :thumbup

·
Registered
316 Posts
leprechaun! whats the status of your abs/stereo/wiper/blower/blinker problem??

mines doing exactly the same thing! does it make a weird grinding when starting up? like the starter doesnt stop? only does it about once a month but it ****s everything up when it happens.. let me know! and ill tear mine apart tomorrow and see if i can find it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts