Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was going down the highway and for once i decided to roll the windows up and use my AC and i knew it works the previous owner replaced it two years ago so anyways i put it on max ac high and the air was barely coming out of the dash vents and the normal amount on the floor vents.. so i turned the ac off and tried it again a minute later and the same thing happened then on the third try it was full blast on all the vents.. what do yall think is goin on? also it blows cold just not very hard.. is there something i can check/fix to make it better or is it just the crappy bronco ac

also my dash lights arnt working any ideas?

·
Registered
95 EB, 351, ZF5, D60s, 40s
2,345 Posts
On my 95 the vent control is powered by low pressure compressed air and goes through little colorful silicone hoses from the control panel to the actuators. check out those hoses for leaks. Also if I haven't used a certain setting in a while I have to cycle the dial back and forth to free things up, I guess they get a little stuck if you don't use them frequently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.