Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY GUYS FIRST I WANNA SAY SRY TO YALL THAT HAVE ANSWERED THIS KINDA ? A HUNDRED TIMES BUT ON JACKIT.COM I FOUND A 2" LIFT COILS MADE BY TUFF COUNTRY FOR $110 AND A 2" BLOCK FOR $27 OR AN ADD-A-LEAF FOR $51 IF I GET JUS THE COILS AND BLOCKS OR LEAFS WAT ELSE DO I NEED? NEED NEW UBOLTS FOR THE BLOCKS....RIGHT IM NEW SO NOT SURE. WASNT GOIN TO LIFT MY 1990 FSB BUT I GOT SOME 32X11.50S ORDERED AND WANTED A LIFTED LOOK FOR CHEAP AND NOT A BL. IVE HEARD THAT U CAN PUT SUMTHIN LIKE F250 COILS AND IT LIFTS BRONCOS ROUND AN INCH OR 2 WAT IS THAT. IF YALL HAVE ANY OTHER SUGESTIONS LET ME KNO THANKS

·
I have C.R.S
568 Posts
:stupid He's right.

I just took my 32's off of my stock bronco. Its now running a 6" lift and 37's.

All you really have to do for 32's is take the plastic trim off the bottem of the bumper. Thats the only place mine rubbed. Also please turn off your caps. so you won't get flammed for Yelling.

Nemesis

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
knew yall would get mad like i said im a dang new guy i dont kno much as yall jus got my fsb in april and jus lookin for some good help i kno i dont need a lift but my front end is saggin and wanted to level it out a lil so can i put f250 coils and that lift it or would it be good to buy new coils from tuff country for $110 jus askin for some NICE PPL HELP GEEZ!!! yall were new once to so help me out plx............thanks

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
broncofire75 said:
knew yall would get mad like i said im a dang new guy i dont kno much as yall jus got my fsb in april and jus lookin for some good help i kno i dont need a lift but my front end is saggin and wanted to level it out a lil so can i put f250 coils and that lift it or would it be good to buy new coils from tuff country for $110 jus askin for some NICE PPL HELP GEEZ!!! yall were new once to so help me out plx............thanks
When I was new, I still used the search function. If you want a cheap lift, I searched and found this...http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68450
And, if you want nice, sign up here:http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
k looked round on search an found sum ppl talkin bout a f150 supercab coils to lift/level my bronco bout 2" or close to it wat year do the coils need to be from and will they fit right where the stock ones did yall kno where i can get some cheap ones........thanks

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
broncofire75 said:
knew yall would get mad like i said im a dang new guy i dont kno much as yall
Dude, all of us were once new too...none of us was born with this info.
This site is the best resource on the web for Broncos BAR NONE!
But to help you out with forum life here's some tips.
First and for most, talking on here is like talking in public...just type like you'd talk to some stranger at a bar.
Caps = yelling, so only use them to make a point or other appropriate times you wouldn't walk into a bar and yell at the first dude ya seen would ya? Especialy asking for help.
Also, punctuation is your freind...if people have hard time understanding you, they'll skip the post with no reply.
Folks here can be realy nice or real dicks, but ya got those in every crowd...you can cut down on the dickhead to nice ratio by following the above things and a little common sence.
That being said, Welcome aboard, there's a TON of things that's allready been discussed, so try using the search for a while. (I've been on here for years and still spend hours just reading shit I searched sometimes) If you still have questions just ask.
But I bet very few things you can think of haven't been covered.
A little searching and you would have known not to worry about lift with 32's.

Have a good time, and good luck with your rig.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
1. Any change to the ride height of the front of your Bronco will require an allignment.

2. 2" Daystar coil spacers for Full Size Bronco (second item) $99.95.
http://www.4wheelsupply.com/cat.cgi?s=Ford+Bronco+coil+spring+spacers

3. Do the front first, it should make it sit level and you want need to lift the rear.

4. Do you like Yams.

5. The tips that Blaze posted are for all internet forums, not just this one.

6. Welcome to FSB. :thumbup

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey i know i need an anlignment i already do. i got my gf's dad doin all that puttin my tires on and balance that stuff. but me and my dad can do all the lift part we are both machanics and do stuff kinda like this all the time. so got that covered. but my dad is wantin me to get the bronco a face lift bout 2" in the front jus for the level look so any ideas on which coils are the better kind and if $102 is good for 2" let me kno thanks

·
I have C.R.S
568 Posts
Whoa hold up dude. I wasn't tring to be pissed off in my last post. You asked for some help and I was tring to help. Just giving you a friendly warning about the caps deal. Me personally its easier to read, but it does piss some peole off. If you need some stock replacement front springs. I have a set you can have Just to get rid of them.

Pm me for details

Nemesis

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
here i found some stock height f150 supercab coils springs for a 1980-96 fullsize truck is this wat i can use to get bout 1 1/2" or 2" lift on my 1990 FSB i did my searchin and i found ppl talkin bout doin that but none where they have will these coils fit into my stock mountings? o by the way they are only $90 @ broncograveyard is that good? THANKS MY TIRES JUS ROLLED IN NOW YAY!!! gettin them on end of the week ill show all yall

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
The coil spacers will keep the same spring rate making your ride stay the same. F-150 extended cab springs may (if not identical to Broncos) have a higher spring rate making your ride firmer.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
InkDawg said:
I am starting to wonder about the sanctity of the Georgia school system.
You don't need to wonder.

I did an in depth 13 yr study on the Ga public school system.

It sucks!!!!!!

I think our new guy here just isn't use to talking over the Interwebs is all.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I jus got my tires in and i mesured the clearance at the top of the fender to the tire and there is 2 3/4" in the front and 4 3/4" in the rear. I think like 1 of u said go with the coil spacer cuz its cheaper and wont mess with my ride quality. They have some with the stud extenders and a 2" spacer for around $50 but my ? is do i need the stud xtender or can i use the one i have........O by the way my grammar and all at is fine i dont see the point in writin a blame essay or whatever u can understand wat im sayin so leave it alone.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.