Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for an additional 1-2" or Rear lift. My shackle flip caused my rear-end to sag Possibly due to ageing leafs. Without using lift blocks....Will an add a Leaf give me what i need? The truck could use some stiffining in the rear anyhow.....If so, where is the best place to get some? Thanks Guys!

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
I am looking myself. JCWhittney has them for about the same price but if you order over $75 it's free shipping. Gota buy something else with it.:thumbup

Jegs has Ranchos, you have to cross reference #'s, free shipping but handling fee. You might get a hat or stickers though.

I'm going to look a little more into it tonight.

G

·
I bought a pro-comp one from 4wheelparts. I intended to run the shortest one i could find. I tore the leafs off the truck then opened the box to find i had the large ones, goes between the main and #2 leaf. SOo, i gave it a shot and have been pleased. It lifted up my rear about 2", rides smooth no more saggy ass.

Took about 2.5 hours to do in my driveway

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
I looked there too but the search engine was down. It gave 66 results for "add a leaf" but there it stopped. It didn't show the results and finding things manually on that site just plain sucks.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
@#$% Update.

JCWhitney $65 + $12 shipping, add $12 and shipping is free. I added a $98 radio and shipping was free but they added a $17 handling fee F*k them.

Jegs - Rancho for Bronco was $72 plus $10 handling fee F*K them.

4Wheelparts - their site still sucks. Chickentaco do you have a part #?

Still looking.

·
Registered
867 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts