Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone using add-a-leafs from broncograveyard?

http://broncograveyard.com/products/cat/20/169/33560

Add A Leaf, Rear 80-96
Item # 33560 - New
1980-96 Bronco
1980-96 Ford Truck
Pair

pair with new center bolts, full length add-a- leaf fit below main leaf spring will give 3-3.5" lift.

Our Price: $62.00 (Shipping Weight: 30 lbs)

do you think these will really give me 3" of lift? (i dont want that much, it would put my ass end up) im looking for around 2" of lift, but my rear springs are sagging a little so would it even out?
i was thinking of going with a different brand, like the napa add-a-leafs, just anything that says 2" not 3"

·
Registered
41 Posts
If they're the same ones that come with their Superlift kits,i have a pair.They're long leaves just like those.My 4" lift from JBG has those leafs plus a 1.5" block.It sits pretty level,if anything no more than a half inch lower in back than front.I would guess they added about 2.5" inches.If they're not the same one's maybe they have the lower lift one's in stock,but not on their web site :shrug

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, that sounds like what i want to hear, my other option was to get the totally new 2.5" lift leaf spring assembly, but for the price i could stand to have an extra inch of lift in the back :thumbup

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just finished putting 1.5 - 2" add-a-leafs on my '88. Skyjacker brand. Part of kit # 182K which includes new coils for the front. Cost me $175.00 from a local store. I got 1 3/4" of lift and to me it sits just right with 32s on it. And don't forget camber bushings.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Ah I was just going to post on this topic. My parents want to use my bronco to pull snowmachines this winter. And since the back sags a bit much to pull a trail I was thinking of some add leafs. Those actual leafs:) and then getting a 2" levelin coils for the front. Was wondering if I would sit level..

Oh ya they offered to pay half:)

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
if they are paying half Bro .. play stupid and get new 6" leafs :thumbup

I didn't know :shrug ... what you said you'd pay half :thumbup

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Naw they're only paying for the back. I told them it was cheaper then a new leaf pack.. Plus I already have 1 bronco with a 6" lift

1 - 12 of 12 Posts