Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been promising momma a stang for about 4 years....so today the mommy van got ditched because a dealership made me a deal I couldn't refuse. Only down side is I'm beating my two teenage boys off of it with a stick. Basic stang 6cyl with Pony package. 2008 with 30K miles Heres what we ended up with.

[/IMG]

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
If your two teenage sons want to drive a v6 mustang that badly.... You might wanna keep an eye on who they go out on a date with.... :toothless

Car looks clean though :rofl: Now you need to do the two things that ford should have but hasn't done..... Shorty antenna, and lower the car

·
Registered
729 Posts
That's a good looking Stang, I'm sure Momma is thrilled!:thumbup

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep momma is happy. I promised her one about 4 years ago. We had been holding out till our van was paid off and we were looking for a convertible, but there were none to be had around here in our price range. I stopped by and looked at this one and it was cleaner and nicer than the 2009s and the one 2010 they had on the lot. I could have got just as good a deal on a 2009 GT, but I really wanted some economy and considering "all drivers" in the household (caugh caugh, the two teenagers) I figured I would be wise to stick with the V6. It will get them a ticket just as fast as a GT. Besides, I know myself all too well. If I had a GT my right foot would override absoutlely any common sense or desire for economy. The GT was green and had 50K miles on it. This one is as clean as can be and has been immaculately maintained. It was bought new at the same dealership and traded in for another new stang.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Yep momma is happy. I promised her one about 4 years ago. We had been holding out till our van was paid off and we were looking for a convertible, but there were none to be had around here in our price range. I stopped by and looked at this one and it was cleaner and nicer than the 2009s and the one 2010 they had on the lot. I could have got just as good a deal on a 2009 GT, but I really wanted some economy and considering "all drivers" in the household (caugh caugh, the two teenagers) I figured I would be wise to stick with the V6. It will get them a ticket just as fast as a GT. Besides, I know myself all too well. If I had a GT my right foot would override absoutlely any common sense or desire for economy. The GT was green and had 50K miles on it. This one is as clean as can be and has been immaculately maintained. It was bought new at the same dealership and traded in for another new stang.
The GT was green?

It didnt look like this did it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts