Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so most of you know that I got a staright D44HD, and I am in the middle of collecting the rest of the parts, rims, tires, etc.
Well what sucks is that all my expenses for 2004 went up and my wages didnt (I am sure you know how I feel).
Well I am so addicted to my god damn Bronco and getting this project done that I went out and got a second job just to buy Bronco crap.

I will be working for Whitney Consulting Services about 3-5 hours a night.
Not to bad, and the job is so relaxed.

So hopefully i will be posting pics of new toys soon. :chili:

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,358 Posts
I know what you mean man, I'm in the middle of my SAS too and I've had to pull my parts together little by little so I didn't spend one huge chunk of change..I'm hoping my tax return will cover the rest of what I need.. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
yeah, dropping money is my problem. as soon as I can I think im going to get a 2nd job as well.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hiiiiii Crazed. *claps*

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
just be lucky it hasn't come to near divorce types of arguments ... hahahaha

god damn ... fukking piece of shit truck .. AAAHAHAHAHA ... I love it!!! :p

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Crazed said:
Me?...I am hoping so.
you and beerfart......I want to plan a run for this spring when it starts to warm up there. that of course If I can get some people together to go. I missed the run in october but need to get my fix soon before I go nuts

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats the plan bro.
I am picking my tires up on teh 24th.
I just got 5, 37x12.50x15 for $900.00 with full road hazard warranty.
I bought them from a friend used but they have 100% tread on 4, and the spare has never seen the road. They all still have the little nubbie rubber pieces on them.

Got lucky, he wants to get IROK's so that is why he got rid of them.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Beerman said:
Well I am so addicted to my god damn Bronco and getting this project done that I went out and got a second job just to buy Bronco crap.
That sounds pretty much like the other 1949 members here. We are :wacko

If it makes ya feel any better, I clean horse stalls on the weekends to cover
toy upgrades/mods. It works.

Havin' new parts layin' 'round doesn't make it any easier tho.
Luck with your mods Beerman. :beer

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,358 Posts
The worst thing is seeing what everyone else buys and then wanting the same or something better...Its like an escalating arms race...TTB's not good enough, go to a solid 44, 44's not good enough go to a 60, that 8.8's needs to be swapped for a 10.25, don't forget your lockers, front and rear, oh yeah and your winch, wait what about a soft top and that not even engine a nd suspension mods...you are all a bunch of a**holes, my checking account curses you, the whole stinking lot of you... :goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Dustin said:
you and beerfart......I want to plan a run for this spring when it starts to warm up there. that of course If I can get some people together to go. I missed the run in october but need to get my fix soon before I go nuts
i am thinking about going to moab during spring break (march 20 or so). my club will be going, but thats a long drive. if you can get more people, than i will probably go. but again, thats a long drive. time for the first annual FSB get-together.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,118 Posts
Geez... I'm still having trouble getting the primary job while in the midst of a rebuild.

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Hi....
My name's Jeff and I'm a Bronco junkie. :beer

These damn things don't get in your blood... they capture your soul. :wacko

One of my best friends shares my passion for his, but everyone else I know just kinda rolls their eyes.

They just don't get it....

Well.... until they get in it while I'm gettin on it. Then they seem to understand. :thumbup

I restore/modify/upgrade mine on a cash in hand - gradually aquired parts basis.

SAVE~SAVE~SAVE.... new engine. :drinkbud

Was SAVE~SAVE~SAVE'in for a transmission.......

But I had an offer from a local guy I know who is trying to get his off-road shop going. He made me a deal I couldn't refuse on parts with shared labor so I lifted the sucker 4-inches last week. :chili:

Now I'm back to SAVE~SAVE~SAVE for the tranny.....

Dayum I love my truck....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts