Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adopt a Trail Clean Up day this Saturday June 5th Feeler

POSTPONED UNTIL A LATER DATE
We can reschedule. I will give the 17 days notice required for the next one!! I know this time of year is a little busy. June is out, so we can look at July, although it will be a little warm!

Plan on meeting at the Mill Creek Ranger Station on Highway 38 and Bryant St in Mentone (Click here for map).

We will meet at 8:00 AM to sign in and hold a safety meeting. We should be ready to head up Hwy 38 at around 8:30 to get on the trail around 9 AM

The main focus on the clean-up will be clearing the drains on the main road on 1N64 and any overhanging brush on the main road.

Please bring loppers, bow saws, shovels, etc. if you have them, and of course, proper work clothing: boots, long pants, gloves, hats, eye protection, etc.
Be sure to bring food and water.

Since the weather will be warm this weekend, the earlier we start the better.

So far from the other post these are those planning on attending:

Spectre (maybe)
Jerad121
EastLA78Bronco
argonaut
bronco12372
Renshai

Let me know if this is a go and confirm if you are attending. If not, we can set another date this fall when the weather cools.

Those that were up there last year in the heat know how bad it can be!

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
im still in. the heat wasnt to bad. ill be in my superduty though. broncos still got a rough idle i cant track down.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
not a good day for me.................:banghead
will be on the next one............:thumbup

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
Wish I could make it but I have to work

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
I'm still on the fence.. I need to get the "bronco" home.. It's been at my buddies house for 2 weeks now.. I feel like I've overstayed my welcome..

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Get me a 10.25 while you're there! =)

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
Witch one is 1/2 off

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What are loppers :toothless

Unfortunately I will be stuck at work on Sat. hookin up BroncoHunter with a 5. o for the Bronc-o :doh0715: and stuff
Glad to hear he is getting back on the road.

Hell who is going.
If it is just us, we can set another date.

Anyone else still in on the list above??

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I saw this late or I wouldnt have made other plans. The things may have opened up for sat night, but I found the sterling I want so Im gonna get it. I am also trying to get one for Vic, lucky bastard!!!

I think Im gonna go to The Shop on Sat and maybe get moving on my front and rear axles.

I am down for the next one for sure.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,078 Posts
Every year we provide support for the Kare Circus at the Rose Bowl. Sound equipment, dance floor, etc., so Saturday is out for me. If somehow the trail work gets bumped to Sunday I could make that.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Sorry guys but I'm bailing too. Some other things came up that I need to take care of on Saturday. Still want to meet up with some of the SoCal peeps eventually though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts