Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was just looking through the Adopt-A-Trail Cleanup thread and noticed Tony mention there is a Meeting This Wednesday the 19th at 6pm Who's Going? I think it's safe to assume Tony is and me and my brother are going to go after participating in the cleanup and we want to be more involved in the action so to speak. Are you going Vic?, Jerad?, Jason?, Ron?, Scott?, Marc?, Oscar?, Edgar?, Jose?

I hear its at a sizzler so if your not interested in the meeting then theres food and beer :thumbup :beer

Here's the Address

Sizzler - 6PM
1461 Rimpau Avenue
Corona, CA 92879-2665
(951) 272-8255

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
The Sizzler is just south of the 91 off the 15. First exit after the 15 on the West side. You can see it from the freeway. The meeting starts at 7 sharp and goes to 9, but you can get there for dinner at any time before that. The seats do fill up fast in the area where the meeting is, so if you are planning on attending, let me know and I will try to save some seats.

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
I'm in Albuquerque all week so count me out...

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
WAY too far for me to go durring the week. I'll just have to stick with the weekend stuff.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
I'm Tony's backup so I gotta be there.. =)

Save me a seat Tony.. I'm 100% gunna be there..

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
To bad we don't have FSB shirts. =(

·
Registered
2,810 Posts

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
They make em, but I'm not spending 25 bucks a shirt....

If I didn't like this site so much I'd just have my own made... lol.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
hmmm.. Sizzler for din din sounds sooooo good. =)

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
I'm gonna find out just how much food All-You can eat is. They'll probably kick me out :smilie_slap
:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica Do it.. I dare ya!

What time u guys showing up. I'm workin in encino today I'm gonna try to get over there right after work.
I think I'll be there roughly around 6-6:30 "ish" That way I have enough time to feed my roundness and be able to not have to get up to eat during the meeting.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts