1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Pick a date. It does get warm on the trail, so the earlier we start, the better

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
you know i'm down, tony i love the new avitar pic....

·
Registered
158 Posts
I can probably join in if we do the weekends of June 11 or 18. After that I go back East to visit the family for a bit..

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Yeah the Avatar is great looks like it was a fun trip. I have one weekend to work tis June so a buddy can go to vegas but other than that everything is clear. I'll get the dates tomorrow.
Don't forget Father's Day on the 20th. We may be out of town that weekend. The 5th or 12th works..

Check out the rest of the picks on FOTM

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
The weekend of June 11th is the Bronco Bash, put on by So-cal Broncos. Big bear will be crwlin with early broncos, I'll be there representing the Big broncos.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Tony and I were talkin about the 2nd weekend in June, but if that's the bronco bash we should go the 3rd weekend in June..

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
3rd weekend is Father's Day. We may be out of town,,

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Ouch.. Last weekend in June? Or the first weekend in June? However if we do the first weekend in June it has to be Saturday the 5th.. I wouldn't be able to be up there until around 1pm if it's the 6th.

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
June 5th is the date. We can finish the lower section of the trail past the one that goes to the creek. Clear any drains and brush on the main trail. We can also try to figure out how to block the path that is made throuh the meadow..

Pick a start time. We can meet at the Ranger Station like last time.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
I would like to participate in this event. The sooner the date is set the better for me. But I think I can do any date, save for June 13th.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
I would like to participate in this event. The sooner the date is set the better for me. But I think I can do any date, save for June 13th.
But we don't want ya to come.. :smilie_slap We don't like people who ride Honda's.. :twak

Yamaha FTW! :thumbup

I'm just kiddin.. Hope to see ya join us.. We have a pretty cool group of guys.. :beer

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
June 5th is the date. We can finish the lower section of the trail past the one that goes to the creek. Clear any drains and brush on the main trail. We can also try to figure out how to block the path that is made throuh the meadow..

Pick a start time. We can meet at the Ranger Station like last time.
Just realized that the 5th is not this weekend but the next so that works perfect for me! I'll be there! start a new thread like last time since we've decided on something. The same plans as last time works for me.

:thumbup

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Oh geeze.. I better finish the body swap by monday.. I want to get that thing home.. Though either way I'll be there on the 5th

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
ill see what i can do. id like to make it but my broncos got a rough idle that wont go away. its been that way since the last trip up there. i could maybe bring my f250 but the thing is longer than hell. dont know about some of the tighter corners.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts