Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 1990 Bronco 2 months ago and I was thinking about doing a tune up. New plugs and wires, distributor and button, etc. I was looking through the glove box and found some receipts where the previous owner had already replaced the spark plug wires and distributor and button a year ago, but since then he had been down to the river and got mud all over the engine and never cleaned it. So my question is should I do a tune up or leave it alone since he alread replaced the plug wires and stuff a little over a year ago? Thank you for your time and advice.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Could go either way, it's probably still pretty good. Just depends on whether or not you feel like busting your ass changing the plugs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he used motorcraft plugs, bwd plug wires, dist rotor and cab, but like I said before since then he had been in the mud and didn't clean the engine so I don't know if I should change all them out again or not.

·
Registered
8,491 Posts
Look at it this way, you're not going to hurt anything giving it a tune up.

if you can afford it right now, go ahead and do it. Follow the link sixlitre posted above.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.