Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 1990 with 5.0L, AOD, auto hubs, 31's, no lift. This is a fun-in-the-snow-only truck, no daily driving. I'd like to know what you guys think are worthwhile upgrades. Little or no mudding is possible around here. Everything is paved.

I'll buy Warn manual hubs first thing. But, what are worthwhile ignition, exhaust, and stabilizer improvements? Should I spend money on wiring? Headers? A 2" lift?

I own and manage a pile of trucks, but all of them are fleet maintained as stock units. So I'm clueless.

All input is appreciated.

Alan R
1990 Bronco
1990 Bronco II
1986 E350
2000 Explorer
and about 10 E350 Hi-Cubes in rental fleet

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
plug ugly said:
try searching the other threads for those topics you have listed. And then ask specific questions in the appropriate forum. This section is for selling stuff only.

and has been moved accordingly ................

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
seems just as easy to answer the question as long as your posting anyway. hey bud, i would say depends on the money you want to spend. next time you get plugs, get a set of wires. then just decide what you want to do. there is a good post about MSD ignition systems in the gereral area, might be a few pages back. mostly everything has been discussed, look thru all the pages and see what catches your eye. if your EFI i cant help ya, but there are people that can suggest stuff that will help you get more. i hear a FIPK is a good start. i didnt even know what that mean so i had to look it up. you dont have solid axles so i cant tell you about lifts. from what i read your truck can run 32s at least. have fun and dont let anyone on the site get to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice. I may be a newbie here, but I'm a thick-skinned veteran of forums and life in general. I won't be gotten to so easily.

I do apologize for posting in the wrong area. No excuse for bad manners. Unless of course, you are running over one of those SUV bashers.

Alan R

1 - 5 of 5 Posts