Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a powerpoint that outlines the features, PM me your addys or enough info to find on the global and Ill send it out!:thumbup

·
Banned
268 Posts
SrATEX said:
clean your box...

:stupid

SSgt Ty Davis
62 MXS

haven't bought the new pt uniform yet. rumor has it that they are going to change them a little. we aren't required to have them for a while so I'm going to wait and see what changes they make. (hopefully they make the shorts a little longer... my god...)

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
you know mine send it on. The new pt uniform isnt bad i dont like the damn shorts though they ride like a champ

·
Registered
136 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
you know mine send it on. The new pt uniform isnt bad i dont like the damn shorts though they ride like a champ
Ain't that the truth! We got ours about a month ago. Shirts are nice, but the shorts suck. The only pocket they have is that little bitty one just big enough for your ID.

sascrotch said:
haven't bought the new pt uniform yet. rumor has it that they are going to change them a little. we aren't required to have them for a while so I'm going to wait and see what changes they make. (hopefully they make the shorts a little longer... my god...)
Being ANG, we get our uniforms issued. Kinda nice because we don't have to buy any of it, it's just a one-for-one swap at supply when they get wore out. Bad side is, we don't get the uniform allowance the AD gets.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
sascrotch said:
:stupid

SSgt Ty Davis
62 MXS

i thought the wear date was oct 1, this fiscal year. or maybe it is the next one. who the hell knows.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I'm wearing the full on jacket and pants up here and they aren't too bad. They are awful noisy when running though!

Please send that file to me

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
i thought the wear date was oct 1, this fiscal year. or maybe it is the next one. who the hell knows.
Yep, it is Oct 1 2006. Is there any info about the BDU's?

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
yeah i read about the GC medal...oh well

Being reserves..we go every year and get new uniforms issued to us...but it isnt a 1 for 1 swap...just give us new stuff.

they are dragging their feet with the new pt gear, so we dont have it, I wont buy it either. cant make me since we dont get the allowance. Oh well that cotton stuff dont bother me enough

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
6,986 Posts
One of the AS400s was wearing the new PT uniforms last week. They sounded pretty swishy when he was running.

Adrianspeeder

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
they new pt gear is like the old school mc hammer parachute pants. only cut off to make shorts

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ken and rabbit's got sent back (full boxes I guess), ill send it to the rest of you right now... this computer is slowww

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ahhh dang.... this thing is 1 meg it keeps sending it back cuz I dont have the space or something. I gotta go out and freeze my ass off, ill try again for the 3rd time

·
Registered
548 Posts
We have guys wearing the new uniform up here. It looks better than the last new uniform. It is subdued more. Also the PT gear is mandatory in the desert. You cant wear anything other than the new PT gear or your DCUs in the AOR.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts