Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a 6 1/2 hour "wheeling" trip! We had a snow run, mudbog, hillclimb, rockcrawling heck of a time...of course my camera that Uncle Sam issued to me dicked up! My wife is sending my Olympus to me so hopefully I can get some of those really cool FSB sticker pics. Just for the record, I am still running the Military OZ Goodyear MTs but some of the guys we are with have the Super Swampers both are 36x16.5 12.5 they both seem to do real well in this environment, of course the swampers have a more aggressive side tread. We did have one guy on the swampers lose it once in the snow. You guys would love it here...if is wasn't for them yea hoos with RPGs and AKs running around. I miss my Bronco...still haven't spotted any but I did see a four door F-350... :thumbup

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
sounds like fun, try to get pics next time, thanks for serving our country

wes

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Thanks for the update and what you're doing.

Stay safe, and blow something up for me...............please? :thumbup

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Thanks for the update and what you're doing.

Stay safe, and blow something up for me...............please? :thumbup
Lesson One in Landmine Warfare and Demolition School:

"We don't 'blow things up.' We 'detonate' them. People 'blow' up balloons and, uh, other things."

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
95 BXL said:
Lesson One in Landmine Warfare and Demolition School:

"We don't 'blow things up.' We 'detonate' them. People 'blow' up balloons and, uh, other things."

My faux pas. Please detonate something for me.

I could swear BMC wrote that he gets to blow sh it up.

Ahh doesn't matter just come safe. :beer

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,836 Posts
Thanks for checking in big guy! :rockon
Watch your ass while your over there, keep having fun when you can and definatly get some of those pics.
We'll have to plan a "PNW Welcome Home" for you when you get back.
If my Bronco's rebuilt by then. :cry

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess we aint right...cause we blow sh.t up...matter of fact I just had a rather large "detonation" and I did snap some FSB pics before and after...just have to get them from the guy and resize them...Tomorrow I have to go check out some buried Russian tanks, so I'll be sure and bring my stickers! Take acre and keep the faith.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the way...WES...they did a test on some barriers to see what a car bomb would do to them. So they stuffed one full of C-4, it ripped the vehicle in half and there really wasn't much left. The barriers held up well...by the way, it was a Toyota Tacoma four door...i'll try to get the pics!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts