Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed my axle wasnt to ****ed up and the reason for the tire rubbing was because of the radius arms well i got that taken care of and now after skidding 150 yards in the rain almost into a telephone pole i think its time to buy new tires but if i do that i want to invest in some bigger rims i want around 20 inches to 22 inches nothing to ghetto looking but not all off road rugged just a common nice rim anyone have any rim company suggestions?

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
sorry, no suggestions for DUBS YO.

check out broncodubs's truck.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
I'm sure your gangsta boyfriend would like your bling bling rims:goodfinge
:popc1::wtf:popc1:

These will go perfict with your road queen...​
:notworthy

is there a reason why you are shitting on this guy cause he wants 20s or 22s on his bronco? it aint yours so dont ****ing worry about it. if you cant help out dont post.

check out www.tirerack.com they might have something you are looking for. but i think 17s would look better

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
is there a reason why you are shitting on this guy cause he wants 20s or 22s on his bronco? it aint yours so dont ****ing worry about it. if you cant help out dont post.
kinda agree... he wants to still offroad, and unless you're going with big meats, imo, big rims don't belong.

but check out broncodub's truck.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
MAN we're starting early today!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
904 Posts
how much do you really want to spend on rims? prepare to shell out a **** load of cash for four big, heavy, easily damaged rims that only detract from performance and will end up as junk after a few good wheeling trips unless you are running a very big tire.

Furthermore, 20" rims are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY past ghetto.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I think the funniest part of the whole thread is the guy is having rubbing issues, and poor tire performance, and all he can talk about is these HUGE rims that will make all of his mentioned problems worse.

No mention of what tires work best in the rain which is the WHOLE point of his first post.

Wanting to put 20's or 22's on without looking ghetto? Does he really expect anyone to take him seriously? This guy is just a troll in training.

:popc1:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
man you guy just like to kncok on people have u not seen the moto metal rims there sweet and besides i can probably assure u that after fixing my bronco it turns many more heads then alot of the ****ing jacked up red neck trucks on this forum im not trying to build a ultimate mudding rig ive grown up i want a good looking truck that i cant take on a trail when i want to :smilie_slap thats why i want some flashy rims to match the new paint

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
the ****ing jacked up red neck trucks on this forum im not trying to build a ultimate mudding rig ive grown up
yeah, um, buh bye, with that attitude t'aint gonna be around much longer.
also how ****ing hard is it to spell out "you", and use some goddamn punctuation.
also you can't "probably assure" someone of something, you either can or cain't. but there are no statistics collected on who's truck turns the most heads so you have nothing to back up your outrageous claim.
also how can we decide if a wheel looks good or not if you don't tell us what brand/style? your last post is the first mention of any brand wheel.

·
Call an amberlamps!
1,349 Posts
i want to :smilie_slap thats why i want some flashy rims to match the new paint
OOH something like this...

Flashy rims on a street queen with matching paint

When you do this to your truck... :goodfinge

P.S.

the only heads that are turning, are turning away from you and shakein there head saying "you know how i know he's gay..."

Make sure you take the Bronco emblem off of it...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts