Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw an unpainted fiberglass hood with a small scoop on a '89 last night - anyone sen them before - website info?

·
Registered
772 Posts
:stupid Carhoods.com has a nice cowl hood and a GT 500 hood. I plan on buying the cowl hood but im sort of worried about the fiberglass cracking from all the flexing from offroading.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Kennys94 had the black mustang scoop on his white and silver bronk. yeah, it did look sharp, it wouldnt look as nice if it were on my burgandy and tan paint scheme...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Se7eN said:
Kennys94 had the black mustang scoop on his white and silver bronk. yeah, it did look sharp, it wouldnt look as nice if it were on my burgandy and tan paint scheme...

This is the hood scoop Se7eN is talking about. It's made for a 2000 Mustang GT. There are more pictures of the scoop in my album if your interested.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey Kenny, does water leak into the engine that bad when you are running down the road in the rain?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Juice52 said:
Hey Kenny, does water leak into the engine that bad when you are running down the road in the rain?
No it's non functional, it has a blockoff plate in the scoop. One day I'll make it functional or replace it with a fiberglass cowl induction hood.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts