Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
davids78bronco said:
Did I read custom bumpers? :toothless heh, too bad shipping would suck, even as a "gift"

That's a night and day difference. Very cool! :thumbup
UPS ground should not be so bad :thumbup

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all for the comments!

I have waited a long time to build a truck up.

38 years old......so I guess I can open the purse strings a little.

The father-in-law owns a manufacturing company so he is making me the front and rear matching bumpers, I am planning on a style that is very angular with a hitch receiver that allows movement of a winch front to back.

The stereo is awesome, but I need to rework the sub enclosure to allow for more storage space.

I hate the seats more than I could possibly say and the previous owner did the interior in "fun fur leopard print" and painted all of the panels in grey primer................to say it is the gayest interior I have seen is an understatement.

Bronc40 has seen the rust damage and I explained what I am doig to fix that up, it should last me a couple years until I decide if I go totally whole hog or if I just accept it as a cool little offroader....and even cooler back and forth to work truck.

BUT

I have the time and a 1k a month budget for as long as it takes to get it done and the wife loves to drive it too...so her blessing goes a long way.

My 10 year old daughter is convinced it will be hers someday and who knows maybe she is right, but in the meantime it is my baby and I am having a blast.

Jeff

p/s I have a Ford emblem going into it in a few weeks......right Bronc? hehe

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
EdsonBronco said:
The father-in-law owns a manufacturing company so he is making me the front and rear matching bumpers, I am planning on a style that is very angular with a hitch receiver that allows movement of a winch front to back.

Umm, can he make you a set of "spares"? :toothless ;)

Looking good so far. :thumbup

·
Registered
623 Posts
davids78bronco said:
Heh, yeh, if my junk could be shipped UPS ground...
Why not? Had a quad shipped thru them :thumbup

and Jeff I'll find you that ford oval! got it kickin around here somewhere :thumbup

·
Registered
623 Posts
davids78bronco said:
Really?? Hm, 'll have to check into that some more, then ...

[/hijack]

Yes please do! :beer and the shipping rates are better also ;) interested in your sliders/bigmike bumpers :thumbup (pm me please when you find something out)

Sorry for the hijack Jeff :goodfinge

1 - 20 of 24 Posts