Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I am planning a trip to Gorman and was hoping maybe some of you could make it. I am sure some of you will have new parts or so from X-mas you are gonna wanna show off. :thumbup

Anyhow. Let me know either by getting a hold of me in the forum or, you can email me at

[email protected]

Hope to see y'all there!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww..

That sucks Bronk.. No worries. Be planning a hell of alot more in the upcoming year.

Good luck with the beast.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,596 Posts
I gotta swap a tranny and make mine run. hopefully I mighten be ables to make it...
but I aint holdin my breath on this. still need a torque converter and untold engine part(s)

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The way it is raining. Hopefully Gorman will see some mud or snow. That would be cool.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I should be able to go as that's not to far from my house.

·
4,596 Posts
Emmett-
Call me. My phone is working again.

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright all..

First off. Happy Holidays to all of you and I hope you all have a great Christmas, and a Happy New years

I was figuring on meeting at Gorman Plaza at about 9-10 am on Friday.. around the Carls Jr or something.. I will be in a white Bronco. American flag license plate on the bumper.. If my buddy comes, he will be in a red HUGE Plymouth Trailduster.. Same thing as a power wagon.. We all just meet and figure where we wanna go.. Looks like mud and snow!! Woo hoo!!!!

Take care and see ya wheeling!!!

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back from the trip..

Well,
unfortunately, I didn't run into anyone from here. My own buddy didn't show either.. So, it was just me and the girl, and the dogs. hehhee... Started out about 9:45am when I arrived at Gorman , only to find that Hungry Valley was closed due too ice on the road.. Headed up to Frazier park and did some exploring.. It became more of a trip of just hanging out in the snow, what little there was.. Got just a few pics of the truck sitting in the snow..Nothing big, except for the fact of how killer a Bronco looks in the outdoors!!!.. I decided after we were done in Frazier, to head back to Hungry Valley to see if the road was open.. It was, so we went in and took some trails back towards Smokey Bear Mountain rd.. Or something like that.. Found a nice mudhole :rockon :thumbup .. Which was cool., but, didn't get too hairball considering I was by myself and there were basically Motorcycles everywhere. To make matter worse, the damn batteries in my frigging camera were dead. So, when I got home, I took some more pics of the beast muddy..hehhe

All in all, it was a fun trip. Sure wish some boys could of made it.. But, I guess X-mas was too close.. All survived. The Bronco is in one piece. Sorta .... I got a cool new knocking noise on the front left side.. :duh Everytime I hit a bump. It knocks pretty good..

I will post pics on my Superford.com registry if anyone would like to look. Or, I could put a few small ones on here. Not much really, but, still cool...

I will be planning another trip soon enough. Frazier Park has some cool spots that look like fun as well..

Hope y'all had a good Holiday season.. Take care

·
huh
7,195 Posts
im hoping to be able to take my bronco out there mid january..

ill post it up when i do.. Gotta test out some stuff..

·
4,596 Posts
you are probably gonna get it done too. I think I'll be lucky to have mine running by then.

One full week with no truck. DAMN.

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool, Cool, Cool..

Mid Jan sounds good.. Count me in. Let me see if this works. Gotta pic of the Beast after the last trip.

A little mud, not much.. Was a fun time though

Sorry if this pic is too big.

·
4,596 Posts
greater LA area only sold white OJ's hahaha

WFSB.com

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha

I can't count how many OJ jokes I hear cause of the color.. What can ya do. Red is just ugly to me. Buddy has a black one. Gonna go a Charcoal Gray oneday on it.. Maybe, I am a Cowboys fan ( Uh oh, here it comes :duh ), so, my beast being an 88? White and Blue? It fits.. heheheheeh

1 - 17 of 17 Posts