Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any place that makes the euro looking headlights for an 87-91 bronco. I hate how the 80-86 and the 92-96 have them, but not our style. it just makes the trucks look better.
Anyone know where i can get some?

·
Banned
110 Posts
ive for a 92 i just got the euro headlight. they look so cool. pain in the ass to put on though.
ive gotten so many magizenes.. in the magazines the new assemblies looks stock. but wow i saw one on the road the other day. they are flashy. but dont hol dme to it. it might be some other.
ive not been able to find and cool headlight for 87-91
its stupid how they make them for 80-86 but not 87-91. idk.
:rebelflag
good luck man

·
Registered
392 Posts
Na no-one makes anything for the 87-91's yet...

I've been in contact with www.aftparts.com (split off of memoimports.com). They are the ones who make the clear corners and the newer crystal clear corners. I've actually talked to them (phone and email) about making some crystal clear headlights and they said they are still thinkin about it =/ . I know I want some!

If yall would shoot em an email at [email protected] I think we might be able to get the point across. The more emails the better... I know they would sell. Maybe even post any responses yall get in this thread? I dunno just a thought. Can't hurt eh? :beer

·
Registered
843 Posts
I actually have a set of front headlights where the side amber marker is clear as oppose to amber. I got it with a parts Bronco.

They do make them (or used to) I just don't know where you would get them now. I could have sworn I saw them on eBay...

Sorry, there is no manufacturer's name on them either.

·
Service before Self
136 Posts
I actually have a set of front headlights where the side amber marker is clear as oppose to amber. I got it with a parts Bronco.

They do make them (or used to) I just don't know where you would get them now. I could have sworn I saw them on eBay...

Sorry, there is no manufacturer's name on them either.
No one is talking about the corner lights. We know memo imports makes them.

I've been dealing with Guillermo, the owner of memo imports for clear lenses and am a distributor for them. I've been bugging them about making some cool headlights for the 87-91s too for a good while now...

·
Registered
392 Posts
No one is talking about the corner lights. We know memo imports makes them.

I've been dealing with Guillermo, the owner of memo imports for clear lenses and am a distributor for them. I've been bugging them about making some cool headlights for the 87-91s too for a good while now...
Gotta love words like "Y'all"

I think thats the same guy that I've been talkin to... I'll have to check my email on my home pc when I get home this weekend but I'm pretty sure it's him. I've been buggin em since I got my clear corners from them 3 or so years ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD...180QQitemZ250282016180QQtimeoutZ1218789421444

Hey, look it's my truck! I told them that they needed to get me a set of crystal clear corners and some crystal clear headlights so I could get them a current pic :rofl:

·
Service before Self
136 Posts
Gotta love words like "Y'all"

I think thats the same guy that I've been talkin to... I'll have to check my email on my home pc when I get home this weekend but I'm pretty sure it's him. I've been buggin em since I got my clear corners from them 3 or so years ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD...180QQitemZ250282016180QQtimeoutZ1218789421444

Hey, look it's my truck! I told them that they needed to get me a set of crystal clear corners and some crystal clear headlights so I could get them a current pic :rofl:
I had a set of their Crystal Clear corners. I posted up about them in my thread down in the Vendor's forum. I installed them (and you know what a PITA it is to install them) and lost the pass. lens within 12 hours. That prompted me to check the driver's lens which was on its way off too. I had a prayer meeting with Guillermo and he took care of it, refunded me and apologized but I then started trying to encourage my customers that wanted to swap over the the Crystal Clears to wait a few months for them to fix the mfg problem or go with the Fluted. The other option is to glue the lens to the reflector immediately on receiving them before installing. There are also several pics down in the vendor's forum of what the crystal clears look like with LED bulbs... They are sharp but I like the fluted corners with the chrome on them better....

·
Registered
392 Posts
Funny you say that because if I remember correctly I was one of the first to order their original clear corners and my first set pretty much fell apart in my hands - similars to your crystals. They were great and sent me another set and it's help up fine ever since.

To me the crystals look kinda funny with the original headlights. In order to really get them to sell they need to have the headlights to match.

·
Service before Self
136 Posts
Funny you say that because if I remember correctly I was one of the first to order their original clear corners and my first set pretty much fell apart in my hands - similars to your crystals. They were great and sent me another set and it's help up fine ever since.

To me the crystals look kinda funny with the original headlights. In order to really get them to sell they need to have the headlights to match.
I agree, and I've told them the same thing...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Have they showed any signs of budging on your end? I've just got the "look into it" replies.

I really think a set of crystal heads/corners would make our ol trucks look amazing... I mean just lok at how well they clean up the front ends of the 92-96's.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
i have a set of the clear corners (thanx jace!) on my 88 and the headlights look like crap! maybe if we petition enough people will sign and modivate em to get them made up.

·
Service before Self
136 Posts
Have they showed any signs of budging on your end? I've just got the "look into it" replies.
I haven't really kept after him as I've been so busy with my LED/HID business but I'll write him again today.

midnyte said:
I really think a set of crystal heads/corners would make our ol trucks look amazing... I mean just lok at how well they clean up the front ends of the 92-96's.
I agree. I'd def. buy them. They'd make my HIDs even more obnoxious but they'd be more focused. You really don't want HIDs running through fluted lens. Its scatters the light and you really need it to stay focused.

We had started a thread here awhile back to see who all would be interested. We were trying to collect names to see who all would actually buy them and use that to motivate them.

But as usual when things hit page 2 around here you tend to forget about them. We can try it again and I or you can keep up with a list of names/handles for a definitive order.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.