Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here so excuse me if i screw up this post. I own a 95 Ford Bronco XLT 351W with all stock parts. I am looking for suggestions on where to find some good looking aftermarket headlight assemblies. I would like to go with either the teardrop or the angel eye look. I plan on doing the HID conversion as well (I'm looking at the DDM kit). Does anyone know of some good links to easily installed aftermarket headlight assemblies of this type? I can go with the entire assembly to include the corner lights as well if need be. Thanks for any help you guys and gals can give me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I am looking at a pair if light there the same a factory except clear. My reflector inside my light broke so it bounces around and brakes my bulbs. I haven’t seen any angle eye ones for the bronco, but try eBay there usually pretty cheap the clear ones on eBay cost less than stock anywhere else

·
Registered
2,512 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I too am looking at just buying completely smoked headlight assemblies. i have only found one style I liked on Ebay. Ill get a link when not at work

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Just finished installing mine now.

Before:

After:

And Yes I still have to finish painting the center grill section black. I actualy got the grill pieces from a junkyard and painted them black. Just incase I didnt like how the black turned out I could always go back to the chrome trim. I still have to adjust the PS headlight. It's way off still and later tonight after work I plan on adjusting the headlights rihgt.

I forgot to mention hte housings that came with that Kit You can stick the stock bulbs in and use the stock harness as well. I plan on hooking up the HID wiring at a later date.

New housing to the left and old to the right

I did have to get new bulbs for the turn signals due to the original ones were clear and the ones that they gave in the kit had a different type

·
Registered
408 Posts
hey, projectors.... hmmmm. Wonder if I can mod those to get rid of the awful LED's on the side..

anyways, the DDM tuning kit is great!

I would be concerned about those euro-style housings, the reflectors that I have seen aren't too great sometimes, but they are hit or miss any vary in quality from company to company. Hell, the worst ones I have ever seen are the OEM lights that come on early 2000's chevy and olds minivans. They are bad...

Anyways, does anyone know if you can change out the black bezel on the new lights with the chrome one from the old ones? The black looks funny on there.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Anyways, does anyone know if you can change out the black bezel on the new lights with the chrome one from the old ones? The black looks funny on there.
Looks like it is a factory bezel pained black!

·
Registered
370 Posts
I got the same ones as ewgortz but I put chromed bulbs in my markers and turn signals. It just kinda hides the bulb and still illuminates amber.

·
Registered
820 Posts
if the paint eventually flakes off you can get a gray xl grille and headlight trim, they dont have the plastic chrome so the paint might stick better.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
I have the Euro clear headlights and clear turn signals with the DDM Tuning HID kit. The biggest pain in the ass is replacing the headlights. Its best to just remove the plastic header panel they are attached to in order to easily get to those damn clips holding them on.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts