Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
the bruise
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GAS PRICES SUCK!!!!!! any thoughts? I am getting a motorcycle. I drive 60 miles back and forth to work everyday.

·
the bruise
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dirt bikes. i took the test yesterday......i failed but i will get it next time. everybody who has ridden had a first time though. except robby kneivel (?) he was born on a bike.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If your gonna buy a bike buy one that you can grow into.A 500 is not enough power at least look for a gsxr600.It has all around power and speed.Good luck feeling comfortable with people on the road they seem to never see you.I only ride on weekends to the mountains and desert.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
LiftedHorse said:
If your gonna buy a bike buy one that you can grow into.A 500 is not enough power at least look for a gsxr600.It has all around power and speed.Good luck feeling comfortable with people on the road they seem to never see you.I only ride on weekends to the mountains and desert.
no offense intended. But everyone ive EVER talked to about getting a first street bike says. Get a beginner bike (ninja 500 or SV650 are the recommendations) ride it around a season or two, then move up. You can sell them for what you buy them, and you wont cry when you lay it down. So id get a good starter bike first instead of crashing into a more powerful bike your not ready to handle yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts