Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of removing the plastic, I believe it is called air damper but may be wrong on that, thing that is connected to the bottom of my bumper. What is its purpose? Does it just help to limit water or debrese from the road from getting up on the engine? Or does it help with keeping the engine cool. I just dont like the way it looks.

:banghead

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Take it off. It is mostly there to take away ground clearance. Gives it a beefier look without it.

·
0 Posts
yeah, i ripped mine off mostly because it was hangin on the sides. DONT fawking bother to drill out the rivets, just use some big dykes and rip it off. You will be there all day trying to drill those out.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
94_chickentaco said:
yeah, i ripped mine off mostly because it was hangin on the sides. DONT fawking bother to drill out the rivets, just use some big dykes and rip it off. You will be there all day trying to drill those out.

I have seen some "big dykes" in austin. they might get mad if i ask them to rip off my air damper.

:brownbag

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
InkDawg said:
I have seen some "big dykes" in austin. they might get mad if i ask them to rip off my air damper.

:brownbag
bnkrtstk said:
Not if you ask them nicely.:toothless
:stupid Sometimes they like showing off their muscles...just have a chick near by that they can try to impress!:toothless

P.S. that reminds me of this time I got in an argument with this real "manly" known to be lesbian chick, and I called her a dyke. So how does she respond?? By threatening to "whoop" my ass...(it was F'n hillaurious!) Does anyone else see the irony in this??:shrug

1 - 10 of 10 Posts