Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bronco had air from the factory, but previous owner took out ve pump and other ac stuff. what would be the easiest way to get AC Back in the bronco?

·
Registered
132 Posts
If it was me I would look into a newer setup for A/C that work off of R134 it would be cheaper and less $ I can't find my Books on A/C But the pump would be allot less weight then the factory one .

·
Fullsize Member
2,804 Posts
If all you're missing is the compressor, condensor, and hoses, those are pretty easy to find and install. Just pay for it to be converted and charged. As for my A/C, it blows ice cold:toothless...

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seen any for sale? if it's that easy, i'll just in that rout. this project is creeping up my list of things to do. if anyone finds those parts for sale can you shoot me a pm. thanks

·
yes
1,769 Posts
Seen any for sale? if it's that easy, i'll just in that rout. this project is creeping up my list of things to do. if anyone finds those parts for sale can you shoot me a pm. thanks
I have a condenser on my truck that i could sell you...Don't know the condition of it...Its been sitting on there since i bought the truck with nothing hooked up to it...not sure if it will be good...

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,829 Posts
I'll look and see what's left on the '79, you could have anything a/c related off of it. I think the condensor is there but not the pump and all that stuff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Free AC

I just removed my AC out of my 79 a couple of months ago and its collecting dust. Its yours if you pay of shipping. I know the pump works and that there is NO freon left inside - It kind of leaked out :duh
E-mail me and I'll take some photos if your interested....

- Rich

1 - 15 of 15 Posts