Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If all goes well with replacing power booster, master cylinder, wheel bearings and brake pads this week. I want to check out this place by the Norfolk airport for maybe a little wheeling and some poser pics.

If anyone is down for going I am free Saturday and Sunday. Just let me know a good time and we can head out there. :rockon

·
Registered
505 Posts
if its where im thinking about near the airport dont , i know some folks got busted back there a few years ago and they tried to throw the book at them

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
how did you find this place josh? i a book or just seeing other pictures online or driving by it?

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rick how do you access it? What road and or address so i can get there. I am going to head over there Saturday if i can get the bronco rolling right tomorrow.

Jason Someone else found the spot and its about the first wheeling spot around here found in a while.

·
Registered
505 Posts
not the same place but damn close to it , this was a lil further in and they act put a guard rail up to keep folks out , just be careful and be safe dont act the fool , they where back there drinking and rasing hell , it was off air rail way or something like that
wait arent some of yall cops ?? you can get away with it

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
isn't it off north hampton blvd? where the new krispy kreme is? i think its burton station rd, the turn off is right before the rail road tracks and miller store rd. if i remember right. there were no signs posted that i remember. we use to run the area when we take the recurits out for pt. (if its the same place.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts