Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings from edmonton alberta canada.
i am steve and i have a highly modified 79 bronco

first, the body was too badly gone so a swap to a 96 cab and front clip, then a stroked out 428 thunderjet was installed, as well as a custom built c6, an np 203/205 twin stick was installed, the 9 in was moved back 14.5 in and the rear frame bobbed 5 in, a 32 galon fuel cell came next, a 3 link ladder bar with coils was installed, 4 in coils up front as well as pro comp es3000 shocks. the dash was custom built out of 1/16 in sheet metal, 100% msd ignition, optima red top, was all moved inside between 2 racing seats and 3 point harnesses. a m8000 warn is upfront on the custom bumper, and i have an 80 degree aproach angle and an 85 degree departure angle.
can't remember much more but if you guys have any questions lemmi know.
thanx

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
oldoc said:
thanx
One Question...

Where's the damn pics of such a cool ride my friend. You cannot work us up like that with no happy ending. :goodfinge

But seriously, welcome aboard! :beer

And BTW,

Check out the "Edson Rally" Thread in the Canada section. There is a small rally near you at the end of the month if you're interested. :thumbup

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
:thumbup Welcome to the land of FSB. :beer
Definately can't wait to see pics !!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
oldoc said:
greetings from edmonton alberta canada.
i am steve and i have a highly modified 79 bronco

first, the body was too badly gone so a swap to a 96 cab and front clip, then a stroked out 428 thunderjet was installed, as well as a custom built c6, an np 203/205 twin stick was installed, the 9 in was moved back 14.5 in and the rear frame bobbed 5 in, a 32 galon fuel cell came next, a 3 link ladder bar with coils was installed, 4 in coils up front as well as pro comp es3000 shocks. the dash was custom built out of 1/16 in sheet metal, 100% msd ignition, optima red top, was all moved inside between 2 racing seats and 3 point harnesses. a m8000 warn is upfront on the custom bumper, and i have an 80 degree aproach angle and an 85 degree departure angle.
thanx

:shocked :shocked Welcome, now where's the damn pics!! :beer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.