Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's meet up this Sunday afternoon ! Anyone interested? PM me and lets get it worked out.

Rojo I lost your number brother! Hit me up, I want you to look at this new crawler!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys, we can't let these AZ guys have more wheelin' time than us, not only that... but we have more activity about HIDEOUS stickers for our chapter than we have here. COME ON ! NM represent!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Let's meet up this Sunday afternoon ! Anyone interested? PM me and lets get it worked out.

Rojo I lost your number brother! Hit me up, I want you to look at this new crawler!
MMMM...lunch?!??!.....when and where??? Sunday is football day, when do the Bronco's play???:rockon....you call it I'll try to be there!!!;)
Bring some friends too!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Denver plays at 11:00 Mtn time. Fudruckers next to century rio 24 sound like a plan? We could meet early or late. I'm felxible.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ok I am good for a meet and greet this weekend.
I think we would be better off at Twister on Wyoming
just south of Menaul simply because of visability.
Meaning I've seen high Bronco traffic on Wyoming,
trying to get more people/trucks involved. Still
would like to have it open to all responsible off
roaders. I am also open for Sat/Sun anytime
breakfast/lunch or dinner.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Sunday is good.....when and where?

How 'bout it...who all would come to the meet & greet??

NM95BRONCO, OLDROJO , RATTLESNAKE.........how 'bout Calfroper?Crazylucky13, and Razrock? and the other guys?? ;):rockon

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Twisters sounds excellent Rattlesnake! lets do it ! 2pm Twisters? I will call Calf in the morning. Someone shout out to Razrock and the guys!

2pm sound fine with you guys? (Come to think of it, I shop at that walmart a lot on Wyoming and do see a lot of Broncos..)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hey Twisters sounds excellent Rattlesnake! lets do it ! 2pm Twisters? I will call Calf in the morning. Someone shout out to Razrock and the guys!

2pm sound fine with you guys? (Come to think of it, I shop at that walmart a lot on Wyoming and do see a lot of Broncos..)
OK ;).....2:00 Sunday afternoon at the Twisters on Wyoming, just south of Menual.......I got it.....I'll be there :rockon

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice. Welcome to FSB and we will see ya there. Trust me the company will be better than the food no matter how good it is !

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Im not sure about that looks like we have a Denver Broncos fan lol. Just as long as theres not a KC chiefs fan.
I am an AFC WEST fan when it comes right down to it......but KC.....poor KC....I think I'd wear a bag over my head if I was a Chief's fan this year!!!:smilie_slap

Welcome to FSB.....and we hope to see you Sunday!!:thumbup

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'll see what I can do... I have to take my mother in law to the airport but don't know the time. Got mine out of the shop at 2pm and blew the motor at 5pm... Why why why? $1900 at the trans shop, need a new flange style hub... Another $600, steer gear is gone, $200 more. Talk about got screwed up the a$$ on this one

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds like we NM guys need to swap numbers and info on good work in the area... See you guys tomorrow. Crash if you can't make it in the BKO, show up anyway. Any of you 4x4 guys and gals out there, show up and bring some friends!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Calfroper is coming, talked to him Sat afternoon.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sounds like we NM guys need to swap numbers and info on good work in the area... See you guys tomorrow. Crash if you can't make it in the BKO, show up anyway. Any of you 4x4 guys and gals out there, show up and bring some friends!

I'll make it there just might need a tow home lol. I'm headed to u pull it this morning to find some hubs to hang out these flange style that I have and get some things for the wife's cherokee

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What a nice little meeting we had. Twisters food IS AWESOME! I had an Indian Taco and it was excellent! Their tea was fresh brewed and it is a real clean place. We had 6 show and a few no shows, but we made a plan for a run this weekend to Cuba. I am sure one of the senior guys will post up details. Nice to meet some of you and good seeing the guys I knew. Thanks for the advice and support everyone, and the good conversation! We will have to do it again!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Nice pics Crash.....it was good to see you again.....thanks to all who showed.

:beer:beer:beer:beer :doh0715::rockon

1 - 20 of 27 Posts