Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Was looking at a set of Alcoa's with the red center caps...I know these were on the '92-96 generation, I've always liked the look of them. I was thinking of putting them on my '89 and wondered if anyone has done the same?

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
I'm sure many have, and why not? They're great-looking wheels. I have a set to put on my 81 whenever I find the right tires. In fact, I picked up another set that came up on FB Marketplace, a deal too good to pass up and they were only 3 miles from my house.

·
Registered
917 Posts
my 90 has a set but the front clip has been changed to a 92 up clip until i get the time to put it back. im going to sell them though. got a set of pacers really cheap last night. they are just too skinny.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gotcha...Yea i was wondering if I get them for my '89 would it just be a simple change out or is there something I'd have to do to get them to fit properly? I currently have 16" wheels with 32-11.50R15s on...and the Alcoa's I'm looking at would be 15" with 31-10.50R15s.

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
Gotcha...Yea i was wondering if I get them for my '89 would it just be a simple change out or is there something I'd have to do to get them to fit properly? I currently have 16" wheels with 32-11.50R15s on...and the Alcoa's I'm looking at would be 15" with 31-10.50R15s.
I don't think you have 16" wheels with 15" tires on them...??

The 31s will fit the Alcoas great. 32-11.50s would even be fine. Some run 33-12.50s on them, but I think they are a little too wide for them. 33-11.50s would work too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts