Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys what's the going rate for an alignment on a Bronco in the South Bay area?
I stopped by 4WheelParts earlier to talk to them about ordering some bushings and asked them about an alignment.
they quoted me $245 for the alignment.
is that the average price for an alignment?

can anyone recommend a shop in the South Bay area for an alignment?

·
Registered
373 Posts
I took my Bronco to New Century Tire in Midway City/Huntington Beach (405 and Beach) near Elmore Toyota. I had the adjustable cams installed already and they did the adjustment (pulling them multiple times to adjust) and alignment for $59.95 or $69.95......either way, worth the drive compared to 4WP. These guys new what they were doing too, you could tell, they didnt even flinch at the adjustment cams.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,658 Posts
Johnson's Alignment, s/east corner of 190th and Hawthorne Blvd. Call and ask for Steve (semi-world famous Porsche driver) and make an appointment. Bonus point if you have your own parts too. He's a really good guy to work with and I've been using him since the late 70's. 310-370-6301.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Go check out performance plus on Hawthorne in torrance, they have a website, I know the guy there, his name is 'dave'
He does great work for me when it comes to tires and all that.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Johnson's Alignment, s/east corner of 190th and Hawthorne Blvd. Call and ask for Steve (semi-world famous Porsche driver) and make an appointment. Bonus point if you have your own parts too. He's a really good guy to work with and I've been using him since the late 70's. 310-370-6301.
I know those guys...Darin @ West End used to work for them.
I thought they were Porsche specific, but I'll give them a call.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go check out performance plus on Hawthorne in torrance, they have a website, I know the guy there, his name is 'dave'
He does great work for me when it comes to tires and all that.
i called them a little while and told them what kind of vehicle i had.
they referred me to Johnson's Alignment...LOL

looks like i know where i'm taking my Bronco.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,658 Posts
I know those guys...Darin @ West End used to work for them.
I thought they were Porsche specific, but I'll give them a call.
Steve races Porsche's and fine tunes their alignment down to the last ounce of passenger and/or fuel weight--- I mean I've seen him use 10 lbs bags of sand placed in the passenger seat to get everything perfect before a race. But he can do just about anything else as well. He's done 2 Broncos for me, an F350, F250, an Isuzu Trooper, my '57 Alfa Giulietta, my Econoline pick-up, my old '65 Suburban, my son's MR2 and 240SX....and a bunch of other cars I can't even remember now. Plus I've seen Class A & Class C motor homes in there as well.

Trust me, he's good.......

·
Registered
394 Posts
HEy chexmix! Good to see you postin, we met in pismo a while back, hope your rigs are sweet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts