Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

This is the pic of russian car with metal bars installed all around the car body...

I want to make something like this for my Bronco, but I could not find any pics of Bronco with the same style bars on the internet.

If somebody have those pics, please post them here or give me the links.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
25,807 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi guys

This is the pic of russian car with metal bars installed all around the car body...

I want to make something like this for my Bronco, but I could not find any pics of Bronco with the same style bars on the internet.

If somebody have those pics, please post them here or give me the links.

Thanks.
Check out the good luck horse shoe.

·
Registered
331 Posts
is someone living in that tank? looks like curtains up in the windows....

·
Registered
710 Posts
you'll have more luck searching for pics by calling it an exo-skeleton or an exo-cage maybe even external roll cage.

I wanted to do one out of thick walled square aluminum tubing, that way it would be nice and shiny screaming GET OUT OF MY WAY :thumbup

There are lots of trucks with exo skeletons around here, I live near the tellico OHV area (RIP)...

speaking of, and not trying to thread jack, but I read in the local paper that there is a slight possibility that it will be opening up again due to multiple lawsuits...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This one looks like something from the future after nuclear war, like Terminator's truck.

I don't need full exo–skeleton, I was thinking only about bars around lower part of the body, like on a pic with that russian car with curtains ))), but thicker, maybe 2 inches in diameter, like step bars. Yes, something screaming GET OUT OF MY WAY, exactly. :goodfinge

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Hey, it's looking a little more badder now!

You could build off of the bumpers and sliders to get that wrap-around and fender protection.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts