Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
9,022 Posts
So, yeah, the Nationals! Those of you who didnt go (and those of you who said they were gonna and then didnt :goodfinge) missed out. There were thousands of sweet cars/trucks there. There was so many that i actually didnt know what to take pics of, and only ended up taking about 40 all weekend long. So ill just post up some highlights from the weekend:

tank treads anyone?

Cage Offroad's buggy:

solid wood!!!!

vintage:

Ted Nugent's Broncos:

Crazy Horse:

the concept (which looked cooler in person than i thought it would):

this bronco was one of the very first ever made, built on the very first day of their construction in 1965:

this Model A had cartoon characters over every body panel, in the bed, and even on the seats! Couldnt get close enough to get any good pics of it

Team Gates Bronco:

this car, based off of engine/trans/paint options, is 1 of a kind :shocked

the only other SASed bronco there (besides mine), done with 5lug Dynatrac D60s at both ends :cool:

one of the most beautiful trucks ive ever seen. it was 100% mint, from head to toe. Even the interior was beautiful. The pain has like glitter or something in it so it sparkles. freakin badass

Thats all the good pics i got. Really, there was too much there to even begin.

They had a little rock pile that the Cage buggy, some random moon buggy whom i cant remember offhand, and a buddy in his half-tube jeep was playing on. Lou(?) from Cage asked a bunch of bronco guys to go and play on it, so me, Ox, bmc69 & a few others went up. even a BII! it was cool, altho they obviously made it easy so as to make it more entertaining for spectators, and to hopefully draw more bronos to run it. Me & Ox were 2 of the 3 fullsizes who ran it. Of course in our case it was more like Point & Shoot, but it was still neat. For some reason i didnt take any pics of it :shrug But they got an arial photo of 5 of us all up on top of the course at once, so hopefully that pic will show up online somewhere.

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
839 Posts
nice pics. yeah I was alittle dissapointed myself that there weren't more bronco's there. my lovely primered 78 was there though but sitting in the vendor section. hopefully it will be sitting in the showfield in August for the truck show

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, there had to have been about 30 or so, i really thought there was been alot more. Did you see the Yellow Mustang Club? They mustve had 25 or so members there, it was absurd. I dont even like that pale yellow either.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Awsome pics, thanks for the show :thumbup
BubbaBronco i'm jealous you got to go to 2 shows,it was nice to meet you in Knoxville.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Chevy_Stomper said:
nice pics. yeah I was alittle dissapointed myself that there weren't more bronco's there. my lovely primered 78 was there though but sitting in the vendor section. hopefully it will be sitting in the showfield in August for the truck show
Yup, way to not represent. 40th annv @ one of the largest, if not the largest ford show in the country and only maybe 15 fullsize broncs there. :twak :twak

More pics.
Could buy this out of a catalog. Guy claims he fired it up once, but never would again after that.

500 race car

concept bronc int

427's

famous drag racing stang

broncs and broncs and broncs

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Slim :thumbup
Shame your cab swap wasnt done, i woulda loved to have seen it.
Looks like you, me, Ox & one other (cant remember his s/n, but he had dynatrac 60s front/rear) were the only people representin from FSB. Whats up with that people?! :twak

Shane, man, if you saw that bronco in person.......it was done perfectly. Everything man, the floorboards, the windshield frame, the rollcage, everything was perfect. Truly a work of art :cool:

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
839 Posts
well I'll have to get a decal from here to put in for the jamboree coming up and the truck show in Aug. either that or make some. all I have right now is ones from 2 other sites. used to have for B9 but it got ruined on the tailgate and haven't had the time to make up new ones.

·
Registered
179 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts